Principles We Live By
- We will treat you like we would want to be treated. You deserve compassionate, dignified and honest service.
- We will honor your wishes to the best of our ability. Whether you choose a traditional funeral service or something more contemporary, such as one that includes cremation, we will strive to go beyond your expectations.
- We will offer our services at a fair price. While we may not be your least expensive choice we will strive to not be the most expensive. Since January 2014 we have lowered our prices and do not plan to pass along recent price increases.
- We will provide a place where you would be proud to invite your guest. We have updated our facilities to make them more attractive and comfortable.
- Our goal is to provide a great value in funeral service without requiring you to settle for less than you expect. We watch our costs so that we can keep the cost of our services as low as possible.
- Our intention is to not turn away any family due to financial hardship. We understand that misfortunes can happen to anyone and will attempt to provide a service within a family’s means.
- We are so confident that you will be pleased with our services and the value that we offer that we make two separate guarantees:
- The first is our service satisfaction guarantee. If you are not pleased with any itemized part of our service, you will be given credit for that item of service.
- The second is our service price guarantee. Bring us an itemized quote from a local funeral home and we will beat their price for that service should it be lower.